CALL FOR ACTIVITIES 2019–2020: ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANCE
NKJ and the Swedish Research Council National research programme on antibiotic resistance opens for applications for funding of Nordic networking activities.
Scope of the call
- This call has a special interest in funding activities related to antibiotic resistance in the perspective of One Health.
- The focus is on how low, or no, use of antibiotics can contribute to One Health including improved human and animal health, food security, sustainable management of biological resources, increased competitiveness, resilience and reduced climate impact from primary production and diversified rural economics.
Deadline for application submission is February 15th 2019 at 12:00 CET.
The aim of the call is to promote Nordic collaboration among researchers from the agricultural sectors by networking activities including conferences and seminars.
- All about the call (PDF)
- Download Expression of interest (docx)
- Download Application form (docx)
- More information about applying
- Read NKJ strategy (PDF)